OVWmania features live reports every week on the best independent wrestling promotion in the world, Ohio Valley Wrestling. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, this is where the future happens, and has for nearly 30 years. Since “Nightmare” Danny Davis founded OVW in 1993, the company has had a hand in the training of John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Batista, Mickie James, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Spears, Bobby Lashley, The Miz, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Mr. Kennedy, Brian Myers, Matt Cardona, Shelton Benjamin, Beth Phoenix, Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore, Ruby Soho, Mark Henry, and many more!

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)
OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

Twitter

OVWmania on Facebook

Thursday, May 1, 2014

OVWmania: 2 Years Strong!

OVWmania fans:

We made it! I started OVWmania 2 years ago today as a fun way to bring the action and excitement of Ohio Valley Wrestling to you all, and it has been a crazy ride. I have gotten to meet and know so many superstars, and made friends with several fans in my time doing this.

If you have been seeing cryptic messages and photos on my twitter @TheBrianCannon, it was all leading up to this! Many of my photos had the number two displayed on them in some fashion. I also posted a picture of cotton, the traditional gift for a "second anniversary".

In celebration of the 2 year anniversary, I have 2 really cool things. First, I have a new OVWmania logo to freshen things up a bit.

Secondly, I have once again gotten some very cool interviews with some of the superstars of OVW! I will release an interview conducted with OVW Southern Tag Team Champion the Mexicutioner at 12 Noon, OVW Senior Official Chris Sharpe at 3PM, and I will have a special audio interview with #1 contender Jamin Olivencia that will be released this weekend (due to audio difficulties).

Thanks for visiting the site and continuing to support both OVW and OVWmania!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! YAY! Here's to another several years of great coverage and interviews!

    ReplyDelete