OVWmania features live reports every week on the best independent wrestling promotion in the world, Ohio Valley Wrestling. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, this is where the future happens, and has for nearly 30 years. Since “Nightmare” Danny Davis founded OVW in 1993, the company has had a hand in the training of John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Batista, Mickie James, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Spears, Bobby Lashley, The Miz, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Mr. Kennedy, Brian Myers, Matt Cardona, Shelton Benjamin, Beth Phoenix, Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore, Ruby Soho, Mark Henry, and many more!

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)
OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

Twitter

OVWmania on Facebook

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

OVWmania 1YA Q&A: Brandon "Espy" Espinosa

Today's Q&A is with OVW Superstar Brandon Espinosa. You can find him on twitter @The_B_Espinosa. Thanks again to Espy for participating in OVWmania's 1-Year Anniversary Q&A.

1. Who were your favorite wrestlers growing up?
Hulk Hogan and Macho Man. Hulk Hogan had a certain aura about him that captured my attention as a fan. Macho Man's attires always captured my attention as well.

2. When did you decide you wanted to be a pro wrestler?
Pretty early in my life I always thought it would be cool to be one, but it was at 15 when I really decided I wanted to try and pursue it as a career. 18 is when I started my journey.

3. Who has helped you most in the industry?
I've learned a lot from Al Snow, John Meschede, and Paredyse.

4. Who do you enjoy working with in the ring the most?
Paredyse. While we had a long heated feud, something just started to click and made it fun. Now we are a team and it's a blast.

5. What is your favorite match that you've been in?
I had a tag team ladder match with Ace Hawkins on my side against Christian Rose and Matt Cage last October. The way the feud was built, and the way the ladder match panned out was just exciting and made it a lot of fun to do.

6. If you weren’t wrestling, what do you think your second career choice would be?
I would be a Music Teacher. I've got 3/4 of my degree accomplished and just waiting to go back and finish it out.

7. What’s your favorite food?
Any type of potatoes.

8. What kind of music are you into?
Covers of songs and Glee.

9. Favorite movies and/or actors?
Any comic book related movies.

10. Any secret talents?
I design and make all of my wrestling attires, as well as a few on the OVW roster. I also play numerous musical instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment