OVW Champions

OVW Champions

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Predictions for OVW SNS June 2, 2012

Here's my predictions for tonight:

 Tony Gunn vs. Raphael Constantine
Constantine will become the next victim of the bearhug, and Gunn will get Ralphie back. WINNER: GUNN.

Paredyse vs. Brandon Espinosa ("I Quit" Match)
I don't see a scenario in which Paredyse loses and his career is over. Espinosa quits, but I feel will somehow get away without admitting anything. WINNER: PAREDYSE.

Chris Silvio vs. Jason Wayne (Grudge Match)
This should be a good match, but I feel like Wayne will be victorious. WINNER: WAYNE.

OVW Southern Tag Team Titles:
Shiloh Jonze & Raul LaMotta vs. Jessie Godderz & Rudy Switchblade (c)
There's a reason Rudy & Jessie are calling themselves the "Best Team Ever". I feel like they will win this one. WINNERS: GODDERZ & SWITCHBLADE.

Moose, Mickey, & Michael Hayes vs. Bolin Services 2.0
(Rocco Bellagio is banned from the building, AND if BS 2.0 loses, Chris Bolin gets 10 lashes!)
After Mickey got strapped 2 weeks ago, the team I will call 3M, will be victorious and get some revenge on Baby Bolin. WINNERS: MICHAEL, MOOSE, & MICKEY.

OVW Women's Title:
Epiphany vs. Taeler Hendrix (c)
Not always, but quite a few times, being on the promotional banner seems to be a curse. After holding the title for months, I think Taeler loses it tonight. WINNER: EPIPHANY.

OVW Television Title:
Jamin Olivencia vs. Mohamad Ali Vaez (c)
After doing everything he could to get another match with Ali, Jamin will take full advantage and win the title. WINNER: JAMIN.

OVW Heavyweight Title:
Johnny Spade vs. Rob Terry (c)
I don't know what all will transpire here, but I just feel like Terry is going to walk out still OVW champ. WINNER: TERRY.

I will have a report following the Saturday Night Special tonight. Thanks for following on twitter @TheBrianCannon and here on OVW mania!